Who is your favorite band?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
I LOVE Dave Matthews Band.

I haven't missed a show since '95. I wasn't aloud to go to a concert before then. Can't wait to see them this year!!!!

How about everyone else?

Tough choice! At the moment i'd say it's Within Temptation, but Flogging Molly are still firm favourites too :rock:

Tough choice! At the moment i'd say it's Within Temptation, but Flogging Molly are still firm favourites too :rock:

I like many of my local bands, but I'm gonna have to say Flyleaf is my favourite female singer and I love flogging Molly!

Flogging Molly is definately up near the top. Great Big Sea and Cheiftains also are up there along with old school Aerosmith!

Rush :rock: (only their old stuff tho...lol)

Whenever I hear the word subdivisions the song starts playing in my head! Great song though.

My favorite band is Oasis. Hands down I must be the biggest fan this side of the pond. I saw them four times, (wish it could have been more) and once waited 8 hours at muchmusic to be inside for the interview and get an autograph from Noel.

I was only about 30 feet from the stage when Noel was attacked at the Virgin Festival back in September 2008. Crazy. I got there 8 hours early to move up as far as I could in the massive swarm of people... :)

My wife won't let me put up my Oasis posters in the living room though. :(

I have always been a 'metal head', so it is kind of strange that my favorite band is "They Might Be Giants"...

I'm a massive Oasis fan too! 'Definitely Maybe' was the first album I ever bought.

Did you end up getting Noel's autograph? I've seen them only three times and I think they're amazing.

Not really a band, but I love Arlo Guthrie. Talented and hilarious!

Small bands = Coffe Sargeants (check them out):rock:

Big names = Probably the Beatles with the Eagles in a close 2nd.

I LOVE RUSH. All time fav for me. My brother and I see them every chance we get. Val, you'll never be teh same after getting that close. I've been that close and now I cant go any farther back than the 3rd row.

Second favorite Metal band is Iron Maiden. Another Great Live gig to see.

Stevie Ray Vaughn would be right behind Rush on my alltime list. With the Clapton and the Police after that.

Bands, hmmm...I guess the toss up would be between Black Sabbath and the Eagles.

I'm a massive Oasis fan too! 'Definitely Maybe' was the first album I ever bought.

Did you end up getting Noel's autograph? I've seen them only three times and I think they're amazing.

Not really a band, but I love Arlo Guthrie. Talented and hilarious!

Awesome! Great to meet another fan. I love Definitely Maybe, fantastic album. Slide Away is one of my all time favorite songs.

I did get Noel's autograph, most of us were being blocked out by security guards but I pushed them out of the way and got him to sign my Definitely Maybe album cover.

I was so upset when they broke up. But I'm excited for Noel's solo career.

i love a load of different bands, the libertines, the cure, the strokes, new order, the beatles etc...
has anyone ever been to a festival here? im off to download in a few weeks and im a bit :s cos my fits arent fully controlled,
emily x

I vote red hot chilli peppers & metalica

I like the Coffee Sergeants (Spebers band). I like most small bands that I see live. I guess it's the energy you don't get in an album. They truly believe in what they are doing, and put forth an experience that just isn't on an album.
I also like metal and some oldies. I can range from King Crimson to Rush, and back to Ozzy.

My faves are Santana, Emerson Lake and Palmer and Asia....oldies but goodies!

Back
Top Bottom