Why wedding dresses are white (joke) Battle between MEN -vs.- WOMEN

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

What the heck's a kitcken?.....

....is that where you ladeeees keep the beers from us fellers when we're naughty?

Sorry Birdy, all they had was 'Napolean' ice cream....you'll have to dig through strawberry and vanilla to get to the chonk-lit.

Here's a banana for the top...:banana:

:rock:

facepalm.jpg

Typical male, NEVER comes home with the right stuff. Even if you send him with a written list and a PICTURE of the item. I bet you bought licorice, 3 cans of spam, 2 kinds of spicy mustard, 30W motor oil, a DVD about some damn cowboy/war/space alien/hacker and air filters too. Chocolate ice cream was in the NEXT cooler.......SHEESH!

Typical male, NEVER comes home with the right stuff. Even if you send him with a written list and a PICTURE of the item. I bet you bought licorice, 3 cans of spam, 2 kinds of spicy mustard, 30W motor oil, a DVD about some damn cowboy/war/space alien/hacker and air filters too. Chocolate ice cream was in the NEXT cooler.......SHEESH![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Stalker ! :pfft: :roflmao:

Typical male, NEVER comes home with the right stuff. Even if you send him with a written list and a PICTURE of the item. I bet you bought licorice, 3 cans of spam, 2 kinds of spicy mustard, 30W motor oil, a DVD about some damn cowboy/war/space alien/hacker and air filters too. Chocolate ice cream was in the NEXT cooler.......SHEESH!

If ya thawt ya wer smart wit tha there leest, ya was wrroonnggg.

BRATS, STEAK, HOT WINGS, PIZZA, BEER - gett them there preeoreetees strate deer lady.

ummmmmmmm.........brats!....................

In the dictionary, 'brat' has the following other meaning:
n. a child, especially an annoying, SPOILED, or impolite child (usually in contempt or irritation).

What more can I say? Right out of a dictionary named after a MAN !!

Last edited:
Again you, Alivenwell, that the women win again. Write out from the dictionary. The men have killed themselves.But you are very artistic.

Not really........

The term 'brat' is an abbreviation for another longer word AND the longer is in another language.

'brat' (pronounced 'braht') - is much easier to say, write, communicate in general....yet another reason why men are the dominant barbequer's.

brat!

So... all men are brats? as in spoiled, rotten, and downright useless?

So... all men are brats? as in spoiled, rotten, and downright useless?

:agree:

Well Yeah! :pfft:

We don't deny that. Now get to the kitchen and make me some BRATWURST for dinner. If you don't stay useful, we will have to start calling you a man. :pfft:

:fight:

:agree:

Well Yeah! :pfft:

We don't deny that. Now get to the kitchen and make me some BRATWURST for dinner. If you don't stay useful, we will have to start calling you a man. :pfft:

:fight:

:pfft::pfft::pfft:

Best be cooking your food yourself, boy! And don't forget mine while you're at it!!!:bigsmile:

y'all are digging yourselves some mighty deep holes...........:roflmao::roflmao: better not break any bones when ya fall in 'em!:bigmouth::bigsmile:

There's no ladders or ropes around here! HEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Well, if the guys are having the German brats with sauerkraut, it might be wise to not lift the covers tonight to smell their breath!

I'm not cooking the sauerkraut and contributing to air pollution. I can only think of blazing saddles. Guys, you better build that fire outside!

Last edited:
Well Here Comes da Women!

Remember the old Kellogg's Eggos
commercial song for the toaster waffles?

Well here's the Revision of my Men's Version:

Leggo my Ego
Set it Free
Don't break my harmony!
Toss ov'r my remote
fork ov'r rum 'n coke
Don't break my harmony!
Leggo my Ego
Set it Free
You can't break my harmony!

:::: takes a bow :::::

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better call the fire department and have them standing by......with haz-mat suits!

Last edited:
Well, if the guys are having the German brats with sauerkraut, it might be wise to not lift the covers tonight to smell their breath!
I'm not cooking the sauerkraut and contributing to air pollution. I can only think of blazing saddles. Guys, you better build that fire outside!

^^ it wouldn't be the BREATH I'd be worried about if I were you....ooops, there goes another....pardon me laydeez :roflmao:

TeeTees, I hope you have the windows open, and the fans going full force!!!!!!
Heaven help whoever's around you!!!!!!:pfft::pfft::pfft:

TeeTees, I hope you have the windows open, and the fans going full force!!!!!!
Heaven help whoever's around you!!!!!!:pfft::pfft::pfft:

Even the flowers are turning away right now.....too many protein shakes I think :pfft:

Back
Top Bottom