Wii would like to play!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
HOT DAMN! Old man just walked in the door with a Wii!! I am so excited! :bjump: I have wanted one since last Christmas but no one ever has them in stock. The BX has 30 ON THE SHELVES and they are $249. Suggested retail is $399.

This little piggy went Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii, all the way home!:brock:

Stacy & I managed to get one just before Christmas last year. Our boys enjoy it, but I think I enjoy it more than them.... :D

It should do wonders for your sore wrists... :eek:

We got one for Chirstmas as well. I don't like video game and I love our wii. My mother was just here last week, we had her up till midnight bowlling.
I guess there is a exersise game that's coming out with a pad, you do push ups, step like classes. I want that!

Interesting. I didn't know about that, so I searched around and found a review of it:

Wii Fit

P.S. Good to see you again Elisa!

Oh this thing is so much FUN!

I like the Boxing, worked up a good sweat and KO'ed my opponent in the 3rd round.:boxin:

The baseball and tennis are cool too, but had trouble with golf. My shoulder wouldn't allow me to play.

Now I will crack open a few new games.....

They are like gold-dust over here. You just cannot get hold of 'em at the moment, and people are selling 'em on ebay for ridiculous amounts of money, cuz the screaming little brats just won't give in until they get one off Santa !

The fishing tournaments are my fav. I miss doing the real thing. Now the lake is way low all the fishing holes are gone, the fishing pier is 1/2 mile from water and the had to relocate the boat docks 50 miles away. Well at least this way I don't come home all sunburned and smelling like an anchovey!

The Wii's are hard to find here too, Supply cannot keep up with demand. It's such an easy and fun system. They are using them in nursing homes.

The End of the Era!

Oh this thing is so much FUN!

I like the Boxing, worked up a good sweat and KO'ed my opponent in the 3rd round.:boxin:

But... But... But...

(sniff, sniff, sniff)

:cry:

This means no more Birdy fights! I would
have loved to wii wii wii'd you to pieces!

:pfft:

Wii is Fun but CWE is funner!
Birdy vs Brainy stopped? No way, baby! I'm just keeping my mind active....:pfft:

749c5458.jpg

Has anyone here got the new Wii jog gadget?? I don't seem to be able to find them on the market yet?? I cannot wait to get my paws on that one. Next time I am jumping around the lounge yielding my cutlass as Jack Sparrow, I will physically be controlling the character instead of just the sword movements. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom