Your pet's goofiest toy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
What is your pets goofiest toy?

I have 2 cats.

One of them loves a sock filled with cat nip. That one might not be too goofy but he's older and really doesn't play with toys any more.

The other one loves a scratch on my kitchen floor. She will hide under the kitchen table then jump out and 'get' it. You can't believe how long she plays with that thing. And you think for all this time she'd realize it's just a scratch but it's the best thing in the world for her!

I don't have any pets but my parents have 3 dogs.
They have an older dog Lilly - a labrador/kelpie, Sharlee - a 2 y 1/2 year old Papilion Toby - a 18 month mini labradoodle terrior.
None of the dogs are interested in expensive dog toys, Lilly is just as happy playing with an empty plastic soft drink bottle or a stick lol & the little dogs will play with whatever is near by them at the time. There is one dog toy they have which all 3 dogs love which is a rope toy.

Two dogs and their goofiest toy would be rawhide... what not goofy? :bump: No, goofy for sure if one watches them attack and eat.

Last edited:
My German/Australian Shepherd likes 10 lb bones. I call them the doggie pacifiers.

One of my dogs would certainly give the 10lb bone a good try to get the best of it (17ib dog), but the other (14lb dog), she would glance at it on her way to a nap :rolleyes: Bones they get are probably less than quarter pound.

I don't have any pets but my parents have 3 dogs.
They have an older dog Lilly - a labrador/kelpie, Sharlee - a 2 y 1/2 year old Papilion Toby - a 18 month mini labradoodle terrior.
None of the dogs are interested in expensive dog toys, Lilly is just as happy playing with an empty plastic soft drink bottle or a stick lol & the little dogs will play with whatever is near by them at the time. There is one dog toy they have which all 3 dogs love which is a rope toy.

My grandparents have a cat who also has a rope toy. She carries that thing everywhere. They'll even find it in bed with them when they wake up in the morning.

I've stopped buying my cats toys from the store. They love to play with the lid on a soda bottle, ring that's off the milk carton or a bird feather from outside. I figured why spend money buying toys when I can just get them for free.

Oh, yea. Bottle caps. I'll take them off beer bottles and flick them on the floor. My Bombey loves them lolz.

my long haired chihuahua likes who is spoiled rotten likes to play with a squirrel who he took all the stuffing out of.

Back
Top Bottom