Your pet's name

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Good thing it wasn't born on Christmas; it would have been named "Miracle on 34th St."

My grandparents have a cat named Gracie, but my grandpap always calls her Crissy. So my grandma and I decided that he has an invisible cat named Crissy that only he can see. She goes from house to house and does all the bad things, because our cats would never do any of them. Knock things over, get into things, pull the klenex out of the box etc...

She's also the one that also hides things, like when you can't find the lid to a dish. Recently she put a klenex in my jeans pocket and when I washed that load of clothes it was her falt that there was washed up klenex all over everything, because I always check the pockets before I throw them in the wash!

You can't believe the trouble this cat causes... lol!

I have a feeling that she might make her way over to some of your houses too :roflmao:

My grandparents have a cat named Gracie, but my grandpap always calls her Crissy. So my grandma and I decided that he has an invisible cat named Crissy that only he can see. She goes from house to house and does all the bad things, because our cats would never do any of them. Knock things over, get into things, pull the klenex out of the box etc...

She's also the one that also hides things, like when you can't find the lid to a dish. Recently she put a klenex in my jeans pocket and when I washed that load of clothes it was her falt that there was washed up klenex all over everything, because I always check the pockets before I throw them in the wash!

You can't believe the trouble this cat causes... lol!

I have a feeling that she might make her way over to some of your houses too :roflmao:
:roflmao:.

i have a budgie called abe like from the game abes oddysee lol ..... i did have one called munch from one of the games too... it died not to long ago :(

I once had a budgie also. His name was buddy.
Poor fellow escaped from his cage and landed at our house.
I was very young, and barely remember him at all.

Ginger was my first chihuahua she died.I went into a bad depression when I had to have her put to sleep because of her heart and didn't come out of it until I got
My long haired chihuahua his name is Rudy got him when he was 4 months old he's a hippie chihuahua and he's spoiled rotten.

My first pet ever was a Dalmation dog (I was 4) we rescued her off the side of the road in the country. She was my baby until she died when I was 18. I named her Satch Moe (this was 1964). He was a famous trumpet player and I loved watching him on Sunday nights with my Grandpa on the Lawrence Welk Show. So she had a he name. lol

My cat that I have now got her name the day I brought her home from the Humane Society at 7 weeks. I had 3 different names picked out and wasn't sure witch one I wanted. Several of my neighbors were all gathered in the main room when I came in to go to my apt.. They wanted to see her. Well they ended up voting on her name and it became Mia.

I had Junipurr named a while before I even thought about owning another cat, the gray one just followed me home from school a few times. And I would never name a cat Stowaway unless she jumped onto the back bumper of a car and rode in secret for over a mile down a muddy street. Oh, that happened too. Introducing my two cats, also called Juno and Stowie.

Back
Top Bottom