adive please

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all
i dont now how to say this but here i go well ryan my boyfriends gone home and he has been with me 2weeks in the mean time i have had one sz and lot of jarks of arms legs so for but on wensday night i dont now if i had a sz or it was just very jeark legs and arms ryan just siad i was very jark but no fit but not really sure becouse of thursday moring i could over move my back heart really tiyed headac

so my point is how can i find out if i have had a fit or not becouse ryan not with me all the time and sometime wake up feeling really good no headacs nothing wrong then other days i can feeling really bad headac tiyed back hearts all that come with it

before a sz
I can go really tiyed
Sometime a headace
My legs, arms, hends, feet can jeark loads

In a sz
I can wet myself
Bit my tongue

After wares a fit
Feeling really tiyed
Heart top to toe.
headac

I can sometime wake up and I can go deaf in both ears. and I can
Not move
Talk!
Well do anything for a few seconds 2 a few mins.

any adive would be good

caz

If your seizure activity is getting worse, I think you should talk to your doctor.

how can i tell if i have had a sz on wensday last week ryan told me i had no fit but was jarks loads my arms legs but flet like has a sz?

caz

As you know, there are many types of seizures. The jerks are a type of seizure. There are other seizure types which are not so easy for people to recognize.

There really is no way for you to be sure if you had a seizure or not if you don't have a witness.

Back
Top Bottom