docors

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all
it is caoline here.
i just what to let u now i been to the doctors yeastaday. firday!!!!!
i went to get some more meds and i told here about my deafness!!!!!!!!!!!!
she gave me more meds but she could not do anything about the deafness she had a look in my ears

does anyone have any ideas what the deafness could be some people where saying it could be for not taking my meds for my really bad headacs but then i think that wrong becouse it did not happed. the first time i went deaf i was on my meds still.

caz

It could be a form of simple partial seizure.

is there an reason why this is all happing i cannot get thought to my mum what happing to me.
caz

There are many possible root causes for seizure disorders and many people are never able to determine their root cause(s). It could be genetics, scar tissue in the brain, vitamin/mineral deficiency, a brain tumor or something else which may never be identified.

Back
Top Bottom