eeg coming firday

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all i am having my eeg this coming firday i have to stay a wake on thursday night lol how can i do that. i have to sleep when there doing my eeg.
caroline

Great news Caz. Hopefully it will yield some results that can lead to a positive diagnosis.

Did you work things out with your mother or did you make other arrangements?

Hi Caroline,
I know that you will feel so much better once you get the results. As far staying up, here's an idea: how about having a friend or two come over, rent a bunch of good ole chic flicks, and just have a slumper party like a "little girl". Get some yummy snacks (popcorn, raw cookie dough, chips, candy, whatever) and just have a good time vegging out with your pals. Oh! And you might want to make sure that you have plenty of coffee, cokes, or whatever kind of caffeine drink it is that you enjoy handy. I would try to make a fun night of it and avoid stress as much as possible b/c the test itself might make you feel a little stressed and being tired and already too stressed out on top of it isn't going to make it any easier on you. I don't mean to sound like I don't care about others b/c I do, but sometimes, we just HAVE to put ourselves first!

Good luck! :D

Back
Top Bottom