[Info] Epilepsy 199 Answers: A Doctor Responds to his Patients Questions

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BrandiBrat

Stalwart
Reaction score
I read this book at the recommendation here and it was fantastic!!! For anyone newly diagnosed or even not newly diagnosed but just still having difficulties understanding what's going on, this book is great. Super easy to understand and read. And hey, I'm on Dopamax and even I could comprehend it! :) :)

I found it on Amazon for $5.00 gently used so it's pretty cheap. I ended up donating it to my Neurologist office and my nurse said she would pay it forward to someone who is struggling.

Two thumbs up! Author's name is Dr. Andrew N. Wilner

yep, was the first E book i ordered, really does make sense of a lot of things we should know.

Yeah, it was really good. The whole chapter on women's health was excellent. I took it with me when I went to talk to my neuro about my seizure activity during ovulation and menstruation and it helped me look smart haha I also brought my seizure diary that showed what was going on during those times.

I also liked the chapter on dietary suggestions and how changes in diet effect seizures. Everything rolled up into one easy to read book. :)

Back
Top Bottom