[Info] Gluten Sensitivity and Hormones

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

So glad you shared! Thanks! I'm intollerant to gluten and have been for years but its so nice when I see people spread the word on what's out there! :)

Thank you Robin!
All my best,
Abi

Abi, most are still skeptical of the whole gluten, casein sensitivity approach. My opinion is that it does not harm anyone to avoid it for a period of time. Mine do away with the wheat bellies we see everywhere, and help other medical issues too.
I think many have such an emotional attachment to food that they are unwilling to admit it might be possible. They are afraid to let go of the comfort certain foods provide.

Back
Top Bottom