hostpal appment today

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all
going to the hostpal today for an a apment! mum going 2 she still dont belive me about what happing.

caroline

That's great Caz. I guess you will be discussing the results of your EEG test?

Caz - we'll sure be thinking about you and wishing you well. Please come back and let us know how things go.

Sure, that's what we are here for. :)

felling down

hi all i feeling so down in the dumps is there anyone on here who had has sz fits and not may pople now about them like ryan nows somthing happing like i am shaking in my sleep and he did write somthing down. but the doctor not listening why is this please somebody help me i feeling so scaed

What do you mean the doctor is not listening?

he dont sime to what to listen to me there not getting awhere and keep asking things over and over why is this

It's impossible for me to say. Have you tried asking the doctor?

If you are concerned that your doctor is not listening to you, or is asking the same thing over and over, ask *him* why he is doing that.

... Maybe he is hard of hearing... :lol:

what happed last time i went to the hostpal i went in after about 2hours waiting. and she has to start when i was born. and then in the end we got to the fits or what are,,,,,,,, dont now what it is yet. and he keep asking things i dont really anster is it good to right down eveything?

carolien

Back
Top Bottom