[News] Inflammation and Seizures-From PBS\NOVA

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

It infuriates me that Becker's work was so derided and mostly buried. He was so very far ahead of the pack in his insights about healing EMFs and so much else.

I completely agree.

Angel,

I hope you will get Dr.T to read Pietsch's book about his research, they are not incompatible views. From his research, Pietsch showed that even when large areas of the brain are destroyed, the "programs" such as for feeding or breathing, remain, just "scrambled' as he put it. Memory was not shown to be physically stored like a recording. Rather, it functions like a holographic image. Any one section of a holograph can be used to reconstruct the entire image.

Memory is not stored, it is a chemical process that constructs and reconstructs itself. For example: Suppose you go to a store and look at perfumes. You come across one that your long deceased grandmother wore often. The odor alone can conjure up entire memories you have of her. That's a brain cemical and neurological reaction to the smell leading to recreating the image\memory of your grandmother, not the retrieving of somehing physically stored in the brain.

And yes, the heavy metals, etc. are going to interfere with the brain's function, including how it handles memory. Especially with your daughter, this is an important topic. If she is experiencing inflammation from allergies, metals, whatever, it is only normal to see problems symptoms from the effect these have on her brain. The link to read the book online is above. I think you will find it interesting if not encouraging as well.

Zoe
I have emailed Dr T to check out stuff on Dr Pietsch. It will be up to him to check if he wishes.

I hope he does.
:)

Back
Top Bottom