[News] Rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney Worl

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I saw this and got so angry.
Long lines at DisneyWorld = business as usual for us plebes.
Hiring handicapped "ringers" so you can cut in line? Shameless.

That's gotta be the best job in the world for a disabled person... $130 an hour to go on rides all day long. I actually think this is a really clever way to continue to provide for your family.

Well, when you put it that way... :)

Still, only in America.

no just America euro disney to, until of course the ride person starts to recognize them, honestly the entire time i was a life guard i don't think I ever saw a handicapped person. note ( i didnt pay attention, and it was winter.) everyone looked alike. (BOOBIES) you would be amazed in the water.

When I read this I did not really believe this. sorry about that C0urt
It is very hard to believe that someone would do this.

Back
Top Bottom