4 yr E "Anniversary"!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
so today is the 4yr mark of me living with Epilepsy. I -as well as family and friends- will never forget the sight/phone call/ conversation ; that day.
At this time 4yrs ago, I was in ICU being brought back to life.. Scary to think about and terrifying to remember.
I remember hearing my mom say don't go towards the light and hearing the machines and doctors talking but i couldn't move or say anything..
Terrifying. I'm crying as im writing.....

Well it hasnt beat me, just today I finished registering for 2012 Spring Semester at Glendale Community College in Phx, AZ!
Took my placement test and i exceeded my own goals:)

Happy "Anniversary" to me!

Um... Happy Anniversary!?!

Congrats on doing so well on the placement! Best of luck to you for the Spring Semester!

Im so glad things are going well for you!
Your story gave me goosebumps just reading it!

Back
Top Bottom