added a new med to my keppra

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hey all,

Has anyone noticed a huge difference with adding viibryd to there medicens?
started last night my sps ones seemed more active and ha another nocturnal, with waking up to a migraine and urination againi couldnt wake up was tired all day till i got prob 15 hours of sleep in.

Just wondering about others experience when adding this med to your mix.

Thanks,

Mike

I had mixed keppra with lamictal and didn't feel to much different. Mixed Keppra with something neurotonin and felt pretty whacky. Felt like I was overheating and just not able to sleep. Though soon I think my drugs will be changed, most likely something new. I'll let you know. I hope you start feeling better and they find the right mix.

Thanks,
the viibryd is an anti dep med and i hope it helps but only time will tell.

Mike

I hope it works with the Keppra, starting new meds is always a gamble. It can be rough with the side affects. Hopefully this works and keeps thinks stable.

Back
Top Bottom