almost!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

huskymom

New
Reaction score
Almost made it a month without a seizure :woot: Yesterday blew it though. Today I am trying to take it easy. I am sure that I will be able to go that long someday!!

Sorry to hear about the sz. Any guesses as to why, or was it just one of those things? Maybe all the snow? Hope you feel better soon.

Yes, you

will, someday be able to make it.........keeping a positive attitude, and looking for the right things to help yourself, as you are doing, are the best thing that you can do to help yourself.

And the timer starts again.......

Good luck!!!:bigsmile:

Any time that is longer than the last time is a great thing :D Hooray for you!!!

Huskymom,

I'm sorry about your seizures. On the bright side, a month is very goo progress. I'm hoping things get even better from here.

Did you call your neuro and tell him you had a seizure? Maybe a little more tweaking of your meds may help. Were you able to identify a trigger?

Come on "HM"! You'll do it - I know you! - Wots your secret?- I'll be content to make 3 days between Szs!
Colx

I know how you feel. I usually have at least one a month. When it gets close to the end of the month I just wonder when it's going to hit me. Like you I've gotten so close.

I'll go from one a month to five or more another month.

Maybe at one time we will make it.

Back
Top Bottom