amazing

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My wife is there for me as well when I come out of a seizure, actually she is there any time I want

I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch it. I've seen people have seizures and it makes me cry each time.. I can't imagine what my wife feels when she sees it happen to me.

So for our loved ones who take care of us - thank you!

I think worse than seeing somebody have one is seeing somebody fake one.

I remember seeing on the news once (they showed the security footage) that a girl faked having a seizure in a store to distract the staff while her friend stole a bunch of stuff. Deplorable.

Yeah, someone faking a seizure is something I can't even imagine. Pretty sad world sometimes. Yeah I owe my fiance so much, because she still gets upset. But I finally watched this entire thing and it is so similar. Right before I go into one, I'll hear her say my name in a worried tone then things get hazy. No one should have to ride this stuff out alone.

I think worse than seeing somebody have one is seeing somebody fake one.

I remember seeing on the news once (they showed the security footage) that a girl faked having a seizure in a store to distract the staff while her friend stole a bunch of stuff. Deplorable.

and competing for the deplorable Olympics gold

in my city:

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=23f_1209035968"]LiveLeak.com - Wallet stolen from 18-year-old ROTC cadet having a seizure and convulsions[/ame]

seeing shit like this inspires me to be the Epilepsy Batman - hunt this fuckhead down and give him a little demo of a little what it's like to experience one... a crowbar and a tazer would be a nice start

he should be easy to find

absolute scum of the earth

Yeah, someone faking a seizure is something I can't even imagine. Pretty sad world sometimes. Yeah I owe my fiance so much, because she still gets upset. But I finally watched this entire thing and it is so similar. Right before I go into one, I'll hear her say my name in a worried tone then things get hazy. No one should have to ride this stuff out alone.

no one should experience it like this is portrayed either- but this is probably pretty typical

what this video can't portray either is the pain and the blur and confusion and the amnesia and any combination thereof

hi pete I remember you posting this quite awhile back - it was really something.

so, just cuz we're on the subject I want to be sure - when you say he should be easy to find you're talking about the guy that took the wallet right? this wasn't faked was it???

I never remember any of the faces or activities after my Grand Mals ...... I will get smells that have now caused trauma in me... the smell of ambulances and fire trucks!!! At times when I hear them I double check with myself to make sure I haven't had one. My visuals usually and audio don't pick up until in the ER, so I must end up falling asleep...

I'll join you on that superhero quest.

tazer and crowbar are a nice combo.

It burns me inside to see what this guy did.

and competing for the deplorable Olympics gold

in my city:

seeing shit like this inspires me to be the Epilepsy Batman - hunt this fuckhead down and give him a little demo of a little what it's like to experience one... a crowbar and a tazer would be a nice start

he should be easy to find

absolute scum of the earth

petero

If you find the guys faking it or even here, I am willing to help.

hi pete I remember you posting this quite awhile back - it was really something.

so, just cuz we're on the subject I want to be sure - when you say he should be easy to find you're talking about the guy that took the wallet right? this wasn't faked was it???

this second video is security cam footage of outside of Dallas' Greyhound bus station, a factual event
link: www.liveleak.com/view?i=23f_1209035968 - Wallet stolen from 18-year-old ROTC cadet having a seizure and convulsions

Last edited:
Yeah thought so just making sure, there's a lot of convo going on in here!!

So... we're going to find the guy who stole the wallet and kick his ass? Sign me the fuck up!! C'mon Neil you get in on this!!

qtowngirl

Its not just in here its going on, anyway you need some fun in life.

game on!!

Yeah thought so just making sure, there's a lot of convo going on in here!!

So... we're going to find the guy who stole the wallet and kick his ass? Sign me the fuck up!! C'mon Neil you get in on this!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr,im turning green,hulk is angry!!! Nah seriously fucking right im in,this guy need a kicking.We aint waiting for no karma to sort this one out!

:ridem: See you guys in Dallas !!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxin:

Awww right on guys, I have had more laughs today than I would have ever expected (and needed it after a few bad partials lastnight)... so thank you. Really would be a riot to get to meet (and kick his ass!!!).

I adore this video - very close to the real McCoy. What they leave out ( or represent sort of comically with the 'spaghetti' comment) is how twisted comprehension and your world is post-octal -for example my last TC back in June the entire ambulance ride I spent talking to my wife callin her 'baby' and 'babe' about how I didn't know the year, my name, the president and how I didn't know where I was - for a good long 20 minutes to the ER(I had hit my head on balcony) and I finally realize at the very end after the EMT makes me aware of it it was not my 'wife' with me in the ambulance but another EMT - I couldn't identify my own WIFE post-octal!!!

Back
Top Bottom