Anyone work in the field of Information Tech.?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

joey

New
Reaction score
I need to interview someone from that field for one of my assignments. it would take about 20 min. So please help

Depending on what IT Department you're into?

Would you be a little more specific? That's a pretty
wide field there...

:?:

well you are right about that brain. i hope to find someone i can interview that is into web design, software applications, any kind of computer related stuff will be good for me.
Thank you, Joey

screwupcolor.gif

Thanks bernard i hatried other forums but i get alot of negative feed back so i try here because i have alot of friends here. one forum said, " you just joined this forum and you actually think somebody is just going to do a favor for someone that does not even know you"
it made me mad i wanted to tell the guy something but i decided not to.

The folks at the last two forums I listed above are very friendly and helpful. It's a mixed bad at the first two I listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do a bit of web design as a sideline and build programs in applications such as ms access, excel and I control our business mainframe system for purchasing and accounts

Let me know if I can help you, I will be happy too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom