Awake aware of szing

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I saw thread about this few weeks back and taken it with pinch of salt.but yesterday something horrible happen.i was tired gone with out sleep two days.i had this feeling wide awake but unable move body.i know this can happen to best of us but this time it felt like I sz not that I seen myself do it but every part of body mainly up part was szing I could still think but desperate to move if anyone anyone wold hercieved me as sz.so would like see the threat who person stared it.nothing like that ever happen before I had the unable to move before but this was electric szing just won't find person who had this

I know the one you mean and had a look. I think its called something like I woke up unable to move. Hope that helps you

I had a seizure similar to this a few years ago.

I was outside and I can't remember what I was doing before the seizure but when I had it I was laying face down on the lawn completely unable to move, I couldn't even turn my face to get my nose out of the grass. I knew absolutely everything my family was saying and I was trying to answer them but I couldn't and I could see everything around me, mostly just grass though.

Lately I'm not sure if their seizures that I'm having or if I'm coming out of them but I know what's going on and what's being said to me but I'm really confused. I usually don't answer the person because I'm trying to hard to concentrate on what's going on and what I'm doing. I usually can't figure out if it's morning or evening even if it's light out or dark. I'm not sure if I should get back in bed or stay up. My husband works night turn and he got up in the afternoon once and found me laying in bed with the covers over me and I was wearing my clothes instead of my pjs.

Back
Top Bottom