Biofeedback, Nutrition

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

biofeeback

Thanks Chaz: I'm really encouraged by this. I see my epileptologist and I'm so greatful to be armed with your report. He is only focused on medication and it will be great sharing with him a possible alternative treatment.

2 years nearly to the day, wrapping up neurotherapy/biofeedback….

final QEEG results this week…..

Will post my Son’s and our experience (for want of better word) with this training…

if top up wanted can be arranged ;)

Looking forward to hearing your evaluation Chaz.

Hello my wonderful CWE family...

little update from us....

Still waiting for the final QEEG results, we have been for his final appointment and reviewed all the data together but waiting for the official documents and I want to review these closely…..As far as I could access, due to meds....we pushed it as far as we could....but what a difference to when we started..

we had a bizarre week the very same week he stopped his therapy sessions, of seizures.....but been super quiet since....can’t help but wonder if it was letting go that caused the burst of activity but wow, he has been mega settled and focused and no activity so far since..both he and his therapist/trainer thought it was time to cut loose, was nice to hear his therapist say out loud, that he thought my Son was in better place (frame of mind) that he had seen in years 

will be back to update, just need the hard core data before I wrap up on his neurotherapy….

Thanks Chaz. I hope your son continues to reap the benefits of the biofeedback therapy. Looking forward to hearing the results, as well as happy updates from you.

Congrats! that is so good. I am inspired to seek it out for me. Keep us posted please.

Back
Top Bottom