Brivaracetam anyone?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Suman

New
Reaction score
Dear list mates,

Now that Keppra, Depakote, Zonegran, Lamictal, and Vimpat are not working for our son (either for seizure control or adverse side effects), our neurologist is proposing Briviact. Wanted to know if anybody in this forum has any experience with this medication?

(I was considering CBD, but am unable to find a good doctor who can prescribe it and help us navigate the process)

-Thanks in advance,
Suman

I have never tried it but it is essentially a stronger version of Keppra.

Thanks Frink! Makes me think that the rage is also going to be stronger..

(I was considering CBD, but am unable to find a good doctor who can prescribe it and help us navigate the process)
Have you looked into hemp paste or CBD paste? I believe it's legal to ship to most states because of it's virtually non-existent THC levels. I wouldn't ordinarily recommend something that can't be managed by your doc, but Holden's Hope (see https://hemppaste.com/index.php/eshop/holden-s-hope for more info) has reportedly helped some CWE members. If you try it, it's a good idea to start with a very small quantity.

Back
Top Bottom