Burning Urine (Ima Firin Mah Lazor!)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MrE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I could GOOGLE the possible causes of this but I'd rather see what you guys have to say about this...I encounter this every now and then...say a few times a month...what say you?

I would say, "Welcome to the world of the UTI," but maybe men's plumbing is different from women's.

Thanks for your thoughts Kirsten...I need to keep track of what else is happening around the time it happens...so maybe I can get an idea of what's causing it...it's really just a nuisance at this point...you know like an unpredictable spasm that you know is going to happen...you just don't know when

Even if it's nothing more than a nuisance, trust me: it's best to go to the GP. IF it's an infection it can swing from mild to horrible in days AND if you infect your wife with what ever it is, then you have the whole 'cross contamination' problem. Could also be kidney stones, and you do NOT want those to get worse if you have them. An ex of mine had them and I've never seen a man whimper like that in my life. You wouldn't want that, now, would you?

Is it cloudy? What color?

I noticed sometimes (and I would attribute this to medication) a cloudy flow of urine would burn a little. Especially after.

Any pleasure involved beforehand? It could be some soreness caused by excess friction.

I would still suggest calling the doc.

Maybe you just have "a nerrah eur-eth-rah".

Even if it's nothing more than a nuisance, trust me: it's best to go to the GP. IF it's an infection it can swing from mild to horrible in days AND if you infect your wife with what ever it is, then you have the whole 'cross contamination' problem. Could also be kidney stones, and you do NOT want those to get worse if you have them. An ex of mine had them and I've never seen a man whimper like that in my life. You wouldn't want that, now, would you?

Yeah I know...but what's a GP?

and if these sensations are infections then I must get infections all the time cuz I've had these since I was a teen...come to think of it...around the same time I started getting boners...if it's an infection maybe it's bladder related...but I always have back pain...mostly lower back...I mean I do a lot of sitting here at my desk but I don't think that would give me burning urine lol

I just told my wife about it and she's like "Why don't you tell me these things" and I was like "I dunno"...but how would my wife get infected???

but anyway...looks like I'll be going to a doctor soon...after I get some sleep...maybe I'll find out what's wrong with my "plumbing"...if anything

Last edited:
Oh also forgot to mention bad backs runs in the family...well one side of the family...not saying that's what's going on here...but the genetic factor doesn't help

Is it cloudy? What color?

I noticed sometimes (and I would attribute this to medication) a cloudy flow of urine would burn a little. Especially after.

Any pleasure involved beforehand? It could be some soreness caused by excess friction.

I would still suggest calling the doc.

Maybe you just have "a nerrah eur-eth-rah".

Come to think of it I don't know lol...I'll have to pay closer attention next time...but when I do pee hot pee only a little amount comes out...then it returns to normal afterwards...like I said this is really random...out of the blue...once in a blue moon...

Sometimes the one eyed monster gets to fire his "other lazor" and then he goes to pee and says it pinches but doesn't BURN like the other times...so yeah don't think it's a "pleasure" thing...

I only drink water...that's it...tons of water...everyday...all day...and I eat plenty of nutritious/healthy foods...so don't think it's my diet either...

maybe it's some of my alien buddies playing a prank on me...but yeah I dunno :ponder:

Last edited:
Even with a close watch on your intake and all, you may get an imbalance level of whatever it may be (higher P/H levels settling at the bottom of your bladder?) and that may burn a little. I think time released pills may have had that effect on me in the past.

Hasn't happened to me lately, but in the past it has. If you find out, I'm sure interested. :D

dried semen, friction like someone said, there are all sorts of reasons i just woke up, my opinion doesnt matter much yet

Yeah I take Depakote ER so if it's a time-release medication factor then yeah...

but I can continue to speculate all I want...

dried semen? lol yeah I probably should cut back on the "self-punishment"...yeah I like it rough and can be a little harsh sometimes...

okay I'll just come out and say it...I chronically masterbate...no shame in that...I think if there is shame in anything it's not being completely honest :D

main.php

Last edited:
Computer...

Initiate "Sleep Mode"...

SLEEP M:eek:DE: INITIATED

my meds do liver and kidney damage, so lots of water, and few pain killers. and be aware of what I eat, and it will come out cloudy on ossacaion. but potagia still turns in strange colors.

Potagia? Most of the time I'm firin clear...I'd say about 90% of the time...

Some of the time it's "green tea" color...other times it's darker...I think it's probably just backed up semen and my back issues is something else...

Or it's a combination of things (I hate those)

Last edited:
Just make sure you don't flog it too hard without lube and clean up right after. Cleaning is an after-sex-ritual in my house. I had a bad experience when I was younger. :eek:

Apparently urinary tract infections can be minor and only sometimes be a problem. You mentioned talking to a doctor soon anyway, but if you continue to drink enough water, it should dilute the bacteria and keep thinks for burning.

As for shades of yeller, usually the darker, the more water you SHOULD be drinking.

Lol dude don't use lube that stuff is toxic (and icky) even though they say it isn't...use coconut oil instead...100% safe and natural! (and a bonus it's edible! :D)

but anyway yeah I went to the urgent care clinic to rule out any infections...results came out negative but I'm going to have follow up with my primary doctor for further testing/treatment...so yeah I'll keep ya'll posted :)

Last edited:
USeriously the place where my wife use to work (Holistic Medicine) used only that...screw that poisonous synthetic crap...the coconut oil is so delicious with cooking (and healthy too!)...omg nothing better than a coconut oil omelet...which im currently making (I love omelets) :D

Back
Top Bottom