Clonotril & Frisium

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

350spider

New
Reaction score
I just got back from the neuro & had Clonotril added to my Vimpat (400mg a day) and Lamictal (200mg a day).

Anyone taken Clonotril? Anyone taken it in combo with the meds I take? Information for either would be great.

Also, I was previously given a frisium tablet in case I need it. I haven't taken it before as I'm unsure of it. Anyone had to take frisium? Thoughts? When to take it? Worth doing?

Feel free to chime in! :)

Also, I was diagnosed with a neurogenic bladder - any input?

Does your neuro think the bladder issues and the epilepsy are related? Sometimes the urge to pee can be a feature of temporal lobe seizures.

Yes, he thinks the neurogenic bladder is linked to my epilepsy. I also have 2 herniated discs in the region of my bladder nerves, so that doesn't help, but neurologist is pretty certain it's epilepsy related. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Any tips?

Frisium or cloberzam yes I take both lamac 400mg day cloberzam at nigh and anytime think it needed if you can time it right med gets absorbed in time you got fair chance it works.for me it aura and head ache that awful bit feeling sheer panic you know going to zone but zonk out for second or two and rigidity of arm or if wrong place like a step flat on face.happened last week I was on my way out from a pub sooooo embrassing no booze consumed.i knocked cloberzam back like anything cos had funeral go to.the effects of cloberzam do not last long as like Valium for me the drousyness and I don't really get it last about 10mins top but that is me for others maybe different and I long time user.i went on to get norva virus and not well at all unable keep anything down so no medications.it can become vicious circle I totally lost my grip last few weeks and not used cloberzam in correct way used it blunting life and it not the right med for that.so if you use it in right way it effected wrong way as I have then it do nothing

I sorry the letters on iPad seems problem they keep changing between type and post very annoying makes me look half cut typing and I not

Seagull - thank you so much for that feedback. It gives me a lot of reassurance!

That ok spider.people like nakemover are really better people to ask.even though I had e many years I surprisingly still ignorant of. E.that is chose I made which ignorant and stupid I would advice anyone else know your enermy learn.i had personal reasons of never trying find out alto i changing a bit more now

Well the Clonotril trial was a bust. We're trying upping my Lamictal dosage to see if that helps. And on we go... lol

Back
Top Bottom