Diary of an Epileptic

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

agreed.
jerks are never fun to deal with. im waiting for the day that i lose my temper with soemone

5 hours down, 31 to go...

BOO-URNS!

I got home last night and check my EEG schedule letter. turns out its at 4:30pm tomorrow. Which meant that I had to wake up at 4:30am this morning and can't sleep until 4:30pm tomorrow. *my calculations are correct? its only been 5 hours, if its 10:30 now?*

I'm already tired. Physically no, mentally yes. I think its just the fact that I know how early i've been up. and that I went to bed at 6:30 last night to be able to make it. but woke up a few times, and *of course* popped on CWE to check the new posts and respond *don't know if I actually did or not. can't remember. and if i did I was probably still half asleep and talking about unicorns or something. lol*

don't know what i am going to do tonight. maybe a bunch of laundry and take down the xmas tree. Yes, I still have it up. I have been lazy and its super pretty.
EDIT: i should mention that its artficial, not real!

Last edited:
As long as I'm awake, I'll send positive energetic thoughts your way Rae. (I'd try while I'm asleep, but given the strange dreams I have the thoughts would probably go astray).

Yeah your calculations are correct..

I think doing laundry is a good idea. You should be able to stay up tonight, no problem. We're all sending the positive thoughts your way.

positive thoughts are good. something, somehow gave me the mental ability to start filing. I really didnt want to do that, but now I have the energy. Just keep your positive thoughts for me so I dont have a million papercuts! lol

*positive thoughts sent your way* May this be a papercutless day!

filing done, and... not a single paper cut!!! nor have I got ink on my face either! yay. thanks guys!

11.5 hours down, 24.5 to go

I am so bored at work. I keep having splotchy lights in my vision. and being bored makes me so tired.
plus, my frostbitten lips have finally decided that they are going to crack and peel and bleed. FML>

This sucks, but its better than having another MRI. I would take this any day over and MRI. even the CT scan creeped me out and thats only to my shoulders.

Well I can only hope that there is some activity on the forum later tonight so I can have some company. or I'll skyping strangers. lol They are able to skype me so I may as well chat. lol

:yawn:

Download xfire (it's a gamers IM program - it does have voice, but I have never used it because I am lazy and don't like sorting out the sound settings) and send a friend request to berani. I'll keep you entertained with random silliness and you can distract me from the commissioned piece that I need to have done in two weeks that is driving me insane :D Since I couldn't sleep last night. I didn't get up until noon today, so I souhld be up pretty late tonight, hehe.

It should? I think? A friend of mine was on a mac for years and ran it on hers. I don't know if she ran anything like boot camp or whatever to get it to run, though. I will have to ask her that. But heck, give it a shot and see if it tells you to go away or not, lol.

I haven't used a mac since college...but I am strongly considering getting one for my digital art. I am just too lazy to deal with it right now (and already have 3 computers so I REALLY don't need yet another one! LOL)

Hey sorry Inaara!
It tells me that it needs to be PC running. :( bummer. I was so looking forward to playing games. But, I have a pot of coffee brewing, screw the 6 hours without eating. I'll do 2. and I'm popping in the complete 2nd series of buffy.

She may become a very familiar friend for days like this. and when its over there is always Angel, Supernatural, Big Band Theory, and Friends.

So I think I have a bit to keep me busy. plus there will be more coming out at some point.

Meh no worries. At least you have Dvds (which I constantly run anyway to make the ringing in my ears less annoying).

I will ask my friend what she ran on her mac to let windows programs run on it. :)

I am still trying to figure out why I was awake of and on from about 330 this morning on and was fully awake at 715 and couldn't get back to sleep. I do not like to see this hour of the morning...ever. :/

Yeah still up. Finished disc 2 of buffy season 2 at about 4am., then put in disc 3. Each episode is an hour, and there are four on a disc. So I finished at about 8am. Didn't hop online because I started a load of laundry and did dishes and took a shower. Probably not a good idea. But I just got back from an hour long walk outside. Its raining, but it was refreshing.

I'll update as I go along. Its getting stupid hard to stay up. The spell check on my phone is helping. I can feel a seizure brewing, but here's hoping it doesn't turn into a tonic clonic. Maybe some simple partials and if needed a complex partial, just for the test, and nothing else.

*fingers crossed* Wishing you no tonic clonics and only simple partials and a complex partial during the test.

Back
Top Bottom