Drug OD

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
About an hour in a half ago I accidently overdosed on my Lamictal. I am meant to take 175mg bout accidently took two 250mg. I am a little worried as extremely drowsy I have done this before and was always fine however I am scared this time as I am on Tegretol should I ring a doctor or shoud I wait to see what happebs?

I used to be on Lamictal with Tegretol and Keppra. I, accidently, took 800 mg instead of 400 mg one time b/c I was having a conversation and not paying attention to what I was doing. I, probably, should've went to the ER but I just slept it off. I lost motor control and I couldn't walk. Also, my heart was racing. Did you call your doctor's office and speak to a nurse?

Ring the doctor. The more info you have the better.

Back
Top Bottom