Epilepsy, anxiety and depression

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Just got my blood drawn for a thyroid test.
We'll see.
I also seem depressed, but with all those mean people at work, I'm surprised I don't feel worse.

Phylis, please start a thread on this important subject in Epilepsy and Mental Illness. Put the information in there. You have mentioned a lot of the triggers that we have. We have a topic on triggers.

Good luck

Shelley, and let us know how it goes, OK? Do as many things as you can to lift yourself up--journal, power walk, go to the gym, listen to music that you love--whatever it takes. And remember, you always have the Padded Room to vent in!!! We'll be here for ya!!

(((HUGS)))

Meetz
:rock:

Hi Phylis, I went there and put in my feelings. Thank you very much.

perfume

Anybody feel rotten after being exposed to copious amounts of perfume.
It is one of my triggers for seizures as well as asthma.
Just came from my sons and that thing he calls a wife. (Gee, does it show that I don't like her?)
I think I'll just move elsewhere to vent, as I lost my train of thought just thinking about her.

Something happened to me today that has really put me in a deep depression. I do not want to go into it. That will only make me feel worse.

Shelley, I'm responding to your perfume ? and yes I have szs from it all, where I put some of the top E-neuros at a loss to my own findings. And if you want to know why? go to this site and Read Camphor and I personally feel this is why it's the only product that wont ever list the ingrediants because they are so Toxic. I just learned I'm to new here to post the website. So let me know how to send it to you if your interested.

Sincerely
Kathy

Thank you for the information. Hi Kathy, I am glad to meet you.

Gigi, I would definitely have it checked out by an endocrinologist T-3, T-4 and T-SH. Many docs skip over the last 2 and just give a perfunctory blood test. That's why you need an endocrinologist. Or at least a doc who knows what they're doing!

phylis feiner johnson:

I had a goiter found by my gyno. She put me on armour, 120 mg. a day. My blood work does not reflect thyroid problems. The armour does seem to help my energy levels, but I am not sure anything will help my moods.
Thanks for responding to my thread! Since I have been on medication the goiter has disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom