Coping With Epilepsy Medikidz Comic Book Explains Epilepsy
Sponsored Advertisement

Go Back   Epilepsy Forum > Peer Support > The Kitchen

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2018, 01:38 PM
New Here

Epilepsy and Identity

Hello, my name is Ron Bauer MFT Speaker, Writer and Trainer in the field of Generative Consulting and Change. My expertise is helping individuals and organizations to bridge the gap between identity and excellence especially as it pertains to limiting beliefs, self sabatouge and the "stories" people tell themselves in order to survive. My journey is professional and personal. You might say I am the "poster child" to help people integrate thier stories and connect to the persons only they can be. In any event, I am writing this to help anyone identify, define and connect to thier core values and learn to live with passion and purpose. This post is an introduction to my work with disabilities (Epilepsy) and identity. Lets create a dialogue and make a difference....! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Ronald A. Bauer MFT
Old 12-17-2018, 11:28 AM
Your Host
Recent Blog: Oh poop

Thanked 2,285 Times in 815 Posts
Hi Ron, welcome to CWE.

You are welcome to start a dialogue here and see if it makes a difference for people, but please be respectful of our rules and guidelines. We don't allow members to post solicitations for paid services. This is a peer support forum. We're all here to share our experiences and help one another navigate the issues that come with epilepsy.
New to CWE? I suggest reading the proactive prescription and epilepsy 101 threads. Also check out this chart of alternative epilepsy treatments and this page on EEG Neurofeedback. More great stuff can be found in the list of the best forum threads.

Would you like to help support this forum?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:
Cint (12-18-2018), Nakamova (12-18-2018), Topcat (12-17-2018)