epilepsy linked to creative ability?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I enjoy writing short stories, mainly based upon my own experiences.

helped someone figure that out he had a start, but we finished

so only the easy maths really
6688762351_1f8dbeb03d_b.jpg

6688766385_56e52a0e71_b.jpg

Oh yah that looks super easy C0urt :). Did you and your friend really make that, its amazing!! Reminds me of Escher... he did another drawing that closer resembles the cards but the internet doesn't want to play nice.

stars.jpg

yes, one or two weeks of math with a math professor who in the in end wrote a computer program to solve, because he is french and I am not, and my playing cards are a different size than his,

we got a math paper published.

that is for french cards, I have the one for American cards somewhere on my computer and around my desk.
there is a link to them american version somewhere online to
3616078966_421efeaea8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Escher is still the man,

but i hate to think what went on inside of his head when no one asked

Sheesh... O.O Can't get my brain around that. Not good at math. Not even a little bit. Good thing my son has math videos to learn from.

Back
Top Bottom