Ever feel like your brain is making a crackling noise

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

AussieAng

New
Reaction score
I know that sounds crazy but I don't know how else to explain it ... I feel it several times a day .... Like I have this cracking side deep inside my brain ... Its hard to describe so I'll quit while I'm ahead lol

It doesn't sound crazy. A lot of people experience it here...I call it brain fuzzies, and I have heard other people say it's like static electricity! It's like a pins and needles kind of feeling or like little tiny kernels of popcorn popping. I often feel mine more on the surface though rather than deep within. But I bet the feeling is the same!

Thank goodness it isnt just me....I seriously thought alot of this was all in my head til coming on here....it's nice to know I'm not crazy....well I may be crazy but not about this...lol....

I get a tingling feeling on my head. Moves from left side to the right. I tell my wife my brain is asleep!

I get a tingling feeling on my head. Moves from left side to the right. I tell my wife my brain is asleep!

LOL>...thats kind of what mine feels like too I guess...just numb all the sudden sometimes and u want to just smack urself and say wake up.....

I know what you mean!! I get it deep inside my brain. I also get a tingly feeling sweep over my brain from the back of my neck and up to my forehead. Wow, I always wondered what that was!

I know what you mean!! I get it deep inside my brain. I also get a tingly feeling sweep over my brain from the back of my neck and up to my forehead. Wow, I always wondered what that was!

OMG...u all have no idea how happy I am to know I'm not going crazy....not happy this is happening to any of us for sure but at least I know it's something several people have experienced....

I get the tingly needles and pins feeling on the back of my head sometimes, I think I had that feeling during my last EEG. I use to get a crackling noise in my head but I think that was related to comming off of Paxil in the late 90's which causes Brain Zaps a phenomenon that doctors still don't know much about, which I'm kinda convinced is some form of seizure.

There is nothing more comforting in life then popping on to see if this happens to anyone else and BAM it's on the front page. :D

I "noticed" this for the first time last night. So happy I'm not alone with this.

As usual I <3 you guys!!!

Rest assure, I am another who experiences something similar. On occasion, I will feel like the inside of by brain is burning… it’s this constant heat or energy that can last for hours. It is usually accompanied by simple partials with then come in waves. Then the whole thing ends up in a ginormous headache. I’m guessing my neurons won’t stop firing and that’s why I feel this heat/energy, but who knows. I’m not a neurologist, I just play one on tv.

Back
Top Bottom