feeling in legs

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jayde-101

Stalwart
Reaction score
Hey, bit of a random one does anyone loose the feeling in their legs like the feeling of numbness ? i had quite a bad t/c last night and now Ive slept all day!! And still cant feel my legs????
Any suggestions

thanks jayde xxx

Mmm, yeah,

I've done that. But, I would go to the doc to be checked out, just to be on the safe side. I've done major damage to my back during some of my t/c's and have nerve damage from them still, years later.

Go get it checked.

Hey, bit of a random one does anyone loose the feeling in their legs like the feeling of numbness ? i had quite a bad t/c last night and now Ive slept all day!! And still cant feel my legs????
Any suggestions

thanks jayde xxx

my left leg and side can have a persistent 'buzzing' feeling
maybe from pinching a nerve though I don't know
I have a recurring pilonydal cyst I think might be a culprit in some nerve issues

thanks both :)
ive been to the doctors and been signed off for another week :( not too sure about the leg thing they want me to ring back tomorrow with an update....i hate the feeling after like your gone 50 rounds in a boxing ring ...

I have back problems and for over a year now my right calf is always numb, like it's asleep. I've asked my dr's about it but none have really said anything. I started seeing a chiropractor and he's helped me a ton with my back, but my calf is still numb. Not as bad as before though.

Could it be possible that you pinched a nerve and that's what might be causing the numbness?

Back
Top Bottom