finally RESULT !!! ....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jayde-101

Stalwart
Reaction score
Yay !!!! Finally they have given me an urgent neurology appointment today at 2.30. TODAY!!!! Bit scared but really happy at the same time hopefully something will be done and hopefully ill be on my way to getting sorted yippy

never seen this neurologist before so we shall see ;)

I am so happy for you!! Please let us know how it goes. I will be thinking of you :)

Im bit scared of what to expect really cause my eegs were clear etc but i don't want this new one to just they fobb me off

Good luck with your appt Jayde, let us know how it goes :)

I hope it goes well. You might want to write down anything you want the neurologist to know, and any questions you have. And can someone go with you? That can help for moral support and to keep track of what was said.

Good luck! I hope your dr listens with an open mind and heart! Keep us posted!

Hey every one i got on okay my neurologist is fab she is really lovely ....Im being sent for a video telemetry eeg at john radcliff hospital oxford ... she couldn't rule out epilepsy but also not once did she mention psychogenic seizures so that's a relief ...as for meds she didn't put me on any yet but i have to keep in close contact and she will monitor me ...
So all in all i feel happy but sad at the same time

I've also had to park the car up and hang my keys as Im no longer aloud to drive ..... i feel like my legs gave been cut off :( and its upset me a bit cause i love the countryside ....and i have a job to hold :( but ill come to terms eventually ...

thanks all fir the support
xxx

Sounds very promising, finding a decent neuro is half the battle sometimes...

Yea she's lovely :)

Im not sure about a long term video telemetry eeg thou bit scary i hate hospitals and staying in them :/ but its for the best
xxx

When is your EEG so we can send you supportive thoughts on those days?

Not sure yet lj-bain ... but apparently there's a long waiting list atm :( but ill sure let you all know !!

One small step for Jayde's car, one HUMUNGOUS step for Jayde's diagnosis!

Hi Jade, I am also going to the JR for this for 5 days. Let me know what date you get through as we might be there on the same week! x

Hi Jayde
Glad to hear things might be starting to go your way at last,you deserve it!!!

Back
Top Bottom