frontal lobe epilepsy VS psychogenic seizures ....

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Finding a neurologist specializing in Frontal Lobe seizures

Negative EEGs do NOT rule out epilepsy. Certain kinds of epilepsy, especially frontal lobe epilepsy can be especially difficult to diagnose. You need to find a new, better neurologist.

How would you suggest finding a neurologist specializing in frontal lobe seizures?

I have frontal lobe E. of the right side. I have had MANY eeg, mri, you name all came back normal, UNTIL I went to epileptologist at a teaching hospital in my area.
The MRI at this teaching hosp. that finally showed where my seizures originate from this was in 2004. Before these test showed the facts, all my other neur. said that the cause was most likely from running a high fever as a young child.

Back
Top Bottom