This is funny!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
I can almost always get a laugh about things that I will do during or after a seizure. It puts a smile on your face instead of a frown that you've had one.

When I had one yesterday my husband started asking me the normal 'after seizure questions'.

When he asked me what his name was I picked up my cell phone and started to look through it to find it. He asked me how I was going to know who I was looking for if I didn't know his name. I said I didn't know then put my phone down and just waited to get back to normal again. :ponder:

Don't remember any of this happening by the way...

valeriedl

That is funny, looking him up on the phone. I seem to have saved something on my wifes phone but I cannot find it, apparently it pops up when she makes a call sometimes, I am getting the blame anyway, I cannot say I did not do it.

I don't have a cellphone, so I haven't had that happen. But I did have a seizure once while talking on my landline phone with a friend. She was so worried that she drove over to check on me. When she showed up I had no idea why she was there until she pointed out that my phone was on the floor where I must have thrown or dropped it...

LOL. I can just imagine someone with a blank smile on their face just scrolling through names aimlessly.

Once my legs got tangled in the sheets and after the seizure I was trying to get them undone. My wife said, "Hun, are you ok?" I apparently replied, "Bunchie" as I wiggled my feet. No memory of that. She still talks about how "cute" it was.

Back
Top Bottom