General questions. still new to this, so I post a lot

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Try to talk them about letting you go for a walk or maybe have them talk to your neurologist and if your neuro says it's okay maybe they'll lighten up a bit.

Hi

I used to did not know how to answer the first query about staying positive because i had epilepsy since i was 2. But lately I have had a seizure after a really long time of being seizure free and I guess time is the best healer.

I was driving for 14 years before my seizure occurred and now I have to wait 6 months to 12 months before i'm allowed to drive again. That's a major downer but i guess i have to get used to it.

Im not sure about those other seizures but I used to have one seizure at least every months so my family was always on the look out

Back
Top Bottom