good news?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

charwva

New
Reaction score
hello everyone! hope everyone is enjoying beautiful weather! went to the doc yesterday, no bad news really tumor is the same size. doc took me off the kepra by weaning,end of april, no more! new med. neurontin lets hope it works. take care

Congrats on the tumor status and making a step towards drug-free. :)

Neurontin has the least number of side effects for me. It makes me sleepy, and that's all. I like it. Others in here have another opinion, but if the doc asked me, of the whilrling cocktail of drugs I've been on, which one would I be willing to stay on, it's be neurontin. I'm on it right now as adjunct therapy to lamictal, and also to help me sleep and get rid of nerve pain.

Good luck! We're rooting for you!

That's good news charaw. I hope things continue on the right track for you, and the neurontin does the trick.

Good news Charwva,

I hope the Neurontin helps & you don't have any bad side effects from it.

No new tumor growth - that's excellent!:woot: It seems that your neuro took your concerns about Keppra seriously; that's also very good news:)Hope the neurontin does the trick.

Back
Top Bottom