Grape Juice

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
I know many of us have memory problems.

I recently read an article that said drinking a glass of concord grape juice a day helps with your memory. I'm going to give it a try and see what happens. Anyone else want to try it with me and we can see how it goes with all of us?

I need more than a glass....hook me up to an intravenous drip of concord grape juice!! :)

Actually....

There are some people who say that grape juice is good for seizures (number 3 in the link). I personally would make sure that there is no sugar in it as that can be a trigger for some people.

Beneficial fruits include figs, apples and especially grapes. Drinking 500 ml of fresh grape juice daily may decrease the frequency of seizures.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2099320_treat-epilepsy-naturally.html

I am thinkin' it is the antioxidants? Plus, I do not think it has the fructose corn syrup in the Welch's brand. I do buy it on occasion, it cost a little more than other brands, but worth it.

Too bad I can't drink alcohol any more. If I could make it red wine, I'd REALLY be on board with you! lol...... ;)

Wine

I do have a glass of cabernet or merlot about 3 or 4 nights a week. :bigsmile:

I finally remembered to drink some!

LOL, I Finally remembered to buy some grapes to put in the blender tomorrow with my daily drink. Let's see if I remember the 2nd phase of my plan.

Back
Top Bottom