Great news

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

horsehead

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone i have great news. Since i started my diet I have had no spells. I could be just one of those times I'm not having any but heres to hoping I may have licked these darn things. I have more energy and I feel all around better.:woot:

That's great news! I hope it stays that way for you :woot:

This is GREAT news!

I'm hoping you stay seizure free forever!

:)

That's terrific horsehead!

Um I dont know what the diet is called but i just cut out sugar. Changing from white to whole wheat bread,not eating pasta,changed from white to brown rice. Eating mainly fruits and veggies,beans and meat. I also cut out dairy.

Thankyou everyone for your support.

Hi,

Congrats on your recent success! I think it's always worth keeping a close eye on your diet, it's amazing what little changes here and there can make.

Good luck.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom