Had another seizure last night my head hurts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Belinda5000

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
I felt my seizure coming on and I told a friend I was going to have one.
The next thing I know there are 3 people around me I know and they told me I banged my head,and they help my arms down. It lasted a few minutes.
I'm sore all over.:soap:

Belinda, ouch! After hitting ones head I can only imagine what the next day or so would be like. Only time I have ever hit my head that I know of was when I went down a flight of stairs and even then I do not remember; only what I was told. Well, I do remember the headache :)

Really hope things get better for you quickly.

Never bumped my head during, but the thought of a sore muscles just makes me cringe. I stayed in bed all day after my first T/C.

Back
Top Bottom