this happind about 1 month ago now.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
hi all.
on monday night i went to bed and flet fine and i woke up a few hours later i felt dizzer and i could not get out of bed for about 10-20mins could of been longer i flet sick and i findly got out of bed and i had to run becouse i was sick and also on top of that i was very shaker legs and arms and in the end i had to sit on the bathroom floor for a long time flet longer then i possable was. ryan in he end got me some water to help me out. and was going to phone an ambolise. but told him not too and to leave me a lone.

anybody had this before. could it been a Auras?

take care
cazzie

Hi Caz, sorry you had a rough stretch there. It doesn't really sound like auras as I understand them.

Hi Cazzie - could you have a flu bug that is going around? Or could your medication be making you feel lousy?

Sometimes I feel like that when my blood sugar level is off.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry.. just realized that you wrote that this happened one month ago today.

Last edited:
Caz:

Sounds to me you might have had a virus, bug, or
something like that ~ those stuff can be nasty and
take awhile to recover from! My sister's ex-husband
had battled with it for almost 2.5 MONTHS <--- that's
right M-O-N-T-H-S!! Before he finally went to see a
Physician and only to be advised to "let it run its
course" and that of course was when the area was
hit "big time" with all kinds of viruses, bugs, and flu!

Hang in there - if it doesn't improve - CALL YOUR
DOCTOR!

Back
Top Bottom