*** Happy Birthday Canada ***

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Screamy

New
Reaction score
Happy Canada day everyone!! Canada is now 144 years old!

To most people this is 'Happy Canada Day'..... To me this is 'Happy Birthday Lil Bro'

Last edited:
From one canuck to another....Happy Canada Day! I hope you are wearing red and white and getting out there and enjoying the day! Any parades? Fireworks? Well, ixnay the fireworks if you're photosensitive. My mom always made a cake with whipped cream and strawberries laid out in a leaf pattern and sparklers were aplenty.

Watching Fireworks right now from my patio! But not just 1 site, probably about 15 homes have them going all around here! Lit my sparklers now I will continue to enjoy!

Hope the post-birthday hangover isn't too bad Canada... Next up, U. S. of A.

Happy Belated-Birthday to our friends of the north!

Why the USA is the ripe old age of 236.... unless I did my math wrong.

Thanks for posting P-Funk and tkopi, now I know what age to put on the birthday card for America!!

Will you tell Canada I think mine got lost in the mail.... budget cutbacks have resulted in shotty delivery. Its not my fault.

Last edited:
Will do! Canada is pretty forgiving when it comes to most things, just make sure his 145th birthday card, gets here, send it to Screamy and I will make sure Canada is satisfied for his 145th!

I was too busy working:razz2: for of all places the RBC to celebrate, but it was a good day!

I was too busy swatting mosquitos to celebrate. I have 47 bites on one leg alone. not counting the rest of my body I probably have hundreds of them.... It sucks being both allergic to the bites and allergic to the DEET in mosquito repellants.... hmmm gonna start a thread on this.

Sounds like alot of fun going on north of the border!

It's always a lot of fun north of the border.... Just a few days before all the fun south of the border.

I think we should make a tradition of both countries getting together on the 2nd or 3rd and having the biggest, most fun party ever but neither government has listened to me yet.

Last edited:
Be warned -- I'm gonna eat all the devilled eggs. Weakness o' mine.

Back
Top Bottom