Happy New Year!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

huskymom

New
Reaction score
Hi all, and Happy New Year!

The University gives us Christmas break from Dec. 23 through today, January 3rd. Pretty awesome really, except I can't access this site from home. I have this computer set to remember my login and password, and for the life of me, I could not remember them! I have tried all kinds of combinations, but I don't want to redo them and set it up again, so......I know I am late, but I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and that they were as seizure free as possible :)

Happy New Year to you! Hope your holidays were happy and healthy too.

Mine were good, with lots of fun family time. One speedbump in the New Year so far -- I dislocated my shoulder yesterday while playing tennis, and spent 4 hours in the ER waiting for it to be relocated. Here's hoping the rest of the year is a little smoother.

Yikes! That does not sound like fun. On the other hand, you were playing tennis! I was watching snow pile up :) We ended up with around 12". I hope you feel better soon!

12" of snow? We got none, but went snowboarding anyway. My back does not appreciate it that much.

Nak, I don't know if I would like to play tennis with you. How do you play that intense to dislocate your shoulder? Were you winning? Hope you feel better soon.

Happy New Year!

Believe me, I'm a really lousy tennis player! I was just rallying with a friend, and running to hit a shot, when I stepped on a tennis ball and fell. I didn't even land on the shoulder, but I guess I must have flung it in the wrong direction as I was falling. The shoulder was damaged awhile back after a some particularly nasty seizures and as a result it used to dislocate all the time. I had surgery two years ago to staple it in place, and I hadn't had any problems... until now. :(

Back
Top Bottom