Has anyone quit caffeine because they thought it caused seizures?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hey. same to you.

Please explain, I am dense. I am being tested for Alzheimer's Disease. I get the results the end of this month. I am forgetting more and more.

What I meant was, caffeine causes me to be nervous if I drink too much.

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I am very glad to meet you.

I love my sleepy time tea. But my fav is passion tea. No caffiene. Iced tea from star bucks. Yummy.

Factoids:

Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning…

Caffeine increases the power of aspirin and other painkillers…

Phylis, that is interesting. How does it wake me up in the morning, better than caffeine?

I have been dealing with shakiness (caused from what???)
So I have been a mission.

I try changing my medc. around a little ((DO NOT DO THIS)

I finally thought of the caffine. I usly have 2 0r 3 cups in the AM.

I did not want deprive my husband of his GOOD OLD COFFEE, so I made half regl. and half dec. I could tell a difference in my shakness.

Today I switched to all decaffeinated.

I can not say that it ever caused any of my seizures.

Well at the moment I have been sentenced to de caff tea since the wife noticed a special offer on PG tips de caff teabags , personally I think its weaker but hey I drink that much of it after a few days I probably won't notice, my only problem with it is teaching the kids to make tea and not milky water lol

If I did everything I was supposed to do not to have any kind of seizure, I would just bore my self to death. LOL

I think if everyone on the planet did as they were told by doctors then thie human race would of ended a long time ago like you say probably of boredom

Back
Top Bottom