Hawke's Surgery ... Begins Feb 5th (updated by Brain)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hawke86

New
Reaction score
Howdy Everyone. I have some surgery coming up in a few weeks. It will be on 2/5/09. I'm just counting the days as it gets closer. The surgery that I'm having is to replace my V.N.S. I hope the surgery goes well. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Thanks for the update Hawke. I was wondering if you had already had the surgery or not yet.

Awww,

Good luck, Hawke! I've been thinking about that today. It crossed my mind at work for some reason--I have no idea why.

Keep thinking positive thoughts, and it will be here sooner than you think!

Meetz
:rock:

We are all holding good thoughts for the outcome Hawke.
Will you have to go in the day before? Guess we could plan a virtual party on the 1st.
Speber can spin the music for us. I'll do the decorations, and everyone can bring food.

(this is pretend Hawke... all done on our computers)

We are all holding good thoughts for the outcome Hawke.
Will you have to go in the day before? Guess we could plan a virtual party on the 1st.
Speber can spin the music for us. I'll do the decorations, and everyone can bring food.

(this is pretend Hawke... all done on our computers)

A party where everybody except 2 people bring food???? Sounds like my type of party!:bjump:

Good luck Hawke and a quick recovery. I hope you feel better soon.
joan*

Truly

We will miss you when you are out for surgery, and celebrate upon your return.

Good Luck with the surgery and everything else Hawke. :rock:

Don't be teasing the nurses too much.:roflmao:

Thanks KellyD and all my other friends. I'm still counting the days go by. I wish the days would go by faster. How was everyones weekend? Not much happening here. I hope everyone is having a good day. You all are good friends.

We dont get much snow here but have gotten a few 1/2 inches a few times this week. Its actually a treat, very pretty and we are enjoying it. We also dont have to shovel which helps alot too. Have a good week.

joan*

Thanks Everyone. It's about two weeks until surgery. I'll be glad when it gets here. I'm just counting the days go by.

Hey my friend,

I was thinking about you earlier today...my son was running his hand along my VNS cord (you can feel below the skin), and for some reason, I thought "I hope Hawke's surgery goes well for him and stops his dang seizures." Anyway, take care of yourself. Keep counting down those days...it will be here before you know it!

take care! Many good thoughts and prayers headed your way.
-Julie :)

Thanks Julie. I like that "Life is better left to chance. I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance." I agree with that. Again Thanks Julie.

Back
Top Bottom