Hawke's Surgery ... Begins Feb 5th (updated by Brain)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

All the best , hawke. praying for you. don't worry . it should be fine. let us know how it goes. chin up.

I like that. Chin up. Hawke you have to tell me all about it. So we can compare stories. Loves. Teresa

Hawwwwke!

Hey buddy, best wishes.
Know we are all thinking about you.

Morning my friend!

Boy, it's getting close. :woot:

I know you are nervous but also GLAD to have an appointment so soon. The wait and anticipation are nearly at an end. And then we celebrate! :banana:

You're in my thoughts. :e:

-Julie

Okay Hawkey!......time to get the tunes rollin'!.....

.....for your hometown!

....poor quality, but it's a party!

.....great message here buddy!

.....??????WTF?????How'd that climb outta the grave?:paperbag:

QUICK ROBIN!!!! Throw some decorations!!!!!!!!!:noevil:

Lawence Welk?

Was that Bobby and Barbara, or Bobby and Sissy.
At least it wasn't the Macarena.

ALL THE BEST TOMORROW FOR OUR FRIEND HAWKE!!!!! :agree::woot::banana:

Hey my friend,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Tomorrow is the big day! We'll all be waiting for an update!

Lots of (((HUGS))) before surgery. :e:

Then we all can party! Speber's got the music, and Robin's going to be throwing confetti at the screen, and I predict Sharon will bring a cake (she always does), me???...I'll be dancing :banana:

Nothing but good thoughts headed at you. :rock::woot:

Keep thinking good thoughts, we will all be there in spirit and will be saying many prayers for you. Much love.

We will all be there with you by your side
in your heart!

:mrt:

You'll be fine. Take a few deep breaths and relax. It will be over before you realize it's begun!

Hey there buddy...
I will be thinking good thoughts all day. Be good to the nurses, and you will be treated like a king. Talk to you real soon.
Hugs

Hawke,

We're all with you in spirit. Many hugs, much love, and think positive thoughts. :e: All your friends are here waiting on you!

-Julie

Hi Everyone,
The surgery went very good so far. I'm a little sore where the stitches are. I go back in a work or two to have the stitches removed. They have me on a weight restriction for about two weeks. Thanks everyone for all the prayers. I'll keep everyone updated on any changes. Again Thanks for the prayers. You guys are my best friends.

Back
Top Bottom