Hawke's Surgery ... Begins Feb 5th (updated by Brain)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

WOW that is amazing Hawke!
I would think you would be out for at least two days. You are very strong.
I sure do hope this will be the answer for your recent setbacks.

Take care and rest as much as you can.

Wow, Hawke!

You're quick! I'm glad to see you back so soon!

I am happy to see your back. Keep us posted on how everything turns out for you. Take care and take it easy. :)

It's great to see you back so soon Hawke. Here's a rootbeer toast for a speedy recovery!

:beer:

Yaahayy! Hawke, I'm SO HAPPY you are back and doing so well, my friend! :agree:

Wow...everyone is right, you are strong...I don't think we expected to hear from you so soon (but we're glad we did) :)

I hope and pray this gives you the relief you need. Goodness knows you deserve it! :e:

Take care, keep us updated.

Lots of seizure-free (((HUGS)))
-Julie

:pop: and :beer: to pass all around!

:tup:

Hawke - told ya we'd be here for ya!
And glad that all had been going well
with you!

;)

So glad to know all went well. I hope your recovery is quick. Congrats and welcome home *

joan*

YeeHaw, as we say here in Texas! This is great news, glad you are doing so well.

Glad to be back everyone. Still having some pain from surgery. I hope it goes away soon. You guys are great friends to have. I hope evryone is having a good weekend.

Glad to be back everyone. Still having some pain from surgery. I hope it goes away soon. You guys are great friends to have. I hope evryone is having a good weekend.

Hawke,

As soon as you have had time to "really" heal, you may still be mildly sore for a bit longer.

For me, once I got over my initial pain...then I mainly noticed how sore I was at night...or if I accidently forgot and did something a little too strenuous.

A speedy recovery to you my friend. I'm so proud for you that all went well, and you got into surgery so quickly. :agree:

Lots of seizure-free wishes.:e:
-Julie

Hawke -- Awesome news! I'm sure the post-surgery soreness will go away soon and you'll be back dancing with all the rest of us to celebrate!

Roxie

Yay Hawke! Glad you are feeling better so soon and hope the pain from your stitches heals quickly.

Yay!

...or as we Californians would say...:rock: Cool dude!
Just remember, don't rush yourself. Give yourself a chance to heal. :)

Yep, relax. You are on your way . And you would be telling me to take care of myself and heal. So Now we want you to do it. Cause we care. You know I do. Love Ya , Teresa

Back
Top Bottom