Hello Friends!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pita300

New
Reaction score
I thought I'd drop by and give everyone an update since my hiatus from CWE. I have been seizure free since September. My goal is March then look out world I'm back on the road! Things are going so well that my friend the epileptolgist doesn't want to see me until next October :) I'm still under the care of a Neuro Psychiatrist and a therapist. This year the therapist is doing a study on Epilepsy, surgery and depression. I'm obviously a good candidate for that. :) I've gone back to school. Just finished my first semester with a 4.0. Granted it was only 2 classes but its still an accomplishment for me. So to wrap up Things are looking up. I'm still going to be scarce on CWE but slowly in 2014 you will start seeing more and more of me! Get ready for my :twocents: So I say good bye and good riddance to 2013 and look forward to what 2014 brings. Happy New Year everyone. Let's all hope its better than 2013!

All the best,
Brian
Pita 300

:hugs: so good to hear from you!! relieved to see ur name on this morning, was wondering how things were going. so a 4.0 ey?! is that ever something to be proud of, good job friend.

happy new year to you too... and you keep going with this 'no seizures' ya hear?! ;)
nat.

Happy New Year Pita

WOW - you bring so welcome good news....MEGA delighted for u!!!! Made my heart skip a happy beat....

YEAH!

Pita, thumbs up on the 4.0! And Happy New Year for you. Do hope 2014 for keeps running at 4.0 :tup:

Terrific news Brian! Keep up the good work. :)

Back
Top Bottom