Hey! UPDATE!!! Yay!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
SO....... Just wanted to let you all know that I start my schooling towards neurologist september of next year. I got in for early enrollment to take evening courses! yay!

also, I am in the process of making a website.

www.manitobaepilepsy.proboards.com. Its just a free site for now, but its hopefully going to be more active than the manitoba epilepsy foundation site.
:e:

Hooray! That's sooooo great! Now hurry up and finish your studies so I can recommend you to everyone...

You aiming to be a neurologist too? Watch out Dr. A! :)

Good luck with the new forum! Building that core community when you first start one is a big challenge.

oh Rae, that's great!!!! I'm so happy that you can start living towards your dream!

Congrats

That's wonderful maybe I can finally get a diagnosis.(LOL) Hopefully it won' take that long once I find a Dr and can afford more tests.
Love the forum , but it's a little bright for me-I have to stick with B/W for now.
Congrats on it.

Yeah, I'm trying to fix that, but haven't found a way to change the skin yet so that its visible to me. Some people are a rainbow design and others are white and blue. Its crazy.

Hi Rae,

I haven't been around much lately (helping care for my Mom). It is great news that things are going better for you now. Keep it that way kiddo!!!:rock:

Rae,
I don't get on the forum that much myself, but I believe what your'e doing is a great thing and will be good for so many other people.
Duke

I was trying to get in to see him here in Austin. He is just down the road from me but doesn't accept my insurance :(.
Good luck in your studies you surely will be helpful to many people and also know what it's like as well.
Take care.

Rae

You will be an incredible neurologist and hopefully epileptologist with your experience..go show the worls what it takes!!:rock:

WOWEE~~!!!!! Good news for you and us!!

So.. how far have you gone toward your goal of Neurologist? Are you already a med student/doc?

I doc that rocks!! Great for the folks who will have you for their doc!!

Hip hip horrayaaeee~~!!!

Warmly, Jan

Back
Top Bottom