Hi there peoples!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hey there y'all! I have been scarce lately but I have not forgotten you! I hope everyone has been well. I hope I didn't miss anything HUGE.

I have been doing really well. I am on Lamictal now and I think that's what I will stay on... for now. I was on Keppr and I thought I was doing fine but my neuro wouldn't settle for "just fine" so I weaned off Keppra and onto Lamictal and I can't believe the difference!

My husband I took a trip to North Carolina to see his family. He has been wanting to move there for some time and I, having never lived anywhere than Littleton, CO, was pretty resistant. Well, after 10 days in Charlotte I was sold! I love all the land that every property has out there. I loved all the green as opposed to how brown it is in CO. I even liked the humidity!

Right now my husband really likes his job in Denver and he is advancing rapidly so we are sticking around while he is bringing in the money so we can make some home improvements before we move. We are thinking about renting our house out and hiring an agency to maintain it for a percentage. Maybe in the next two years I will be a NC resident.

So, that's what's new with me. I will try to catch up on the posts around here but pleast fill me in if I have missed anything important!

Thank y'all! (I brought "y'all" back from NC and I can't get rid of it!)

Hi Kendra! I was wondering where you were. :) Glad to hear that all is going well. :) It's amazing how green everything is in the southern US, isn't it?

Hi Kendra! I was wondering where you were. :) Glad to hear that all is going well. :) It's amazing how green everything is in the southern US, isn't it?

Totally amazing, and I love Lake Norman! SOOO pretty!

LAKENORMAN.jpg

Oh, and I also have a baby niece there who I just ADORE! I miss her so much!

96abdbf3700221f58175a662160229b4.jpg

Last edited:
*chuckle* I have cousins who live in Tennessee. I remember driving down the road, just in awe of the kudzu. (that vine that grows all over the telephone and electrical poles and wires) Can't say that I cared for the humidity, but I loved how plants just flourished there.....so I guess it's a necessary evil. :)

Lololololllllll!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY, I JUST CAN'T HELP LAUGHING at the title of the post..........no offense intended..........It just so happens "Peoples" is my maiden name........OY........I'm having a weird streak today, I'm sorrrrrrryyyyy. :roflmao::roflmao:

I am glad to hear from you again, and had been wondering where you'd disappeared to. Glad to hear you liked North Carolina. You'll have to go check out the Outer Banks....that is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE part of NC; I use to go to Nags Head all the time as a child....Kitty Hawk where the Wright Brothers first flew a plane is just down the road.....it's BEAUTIFUL.....*SIGH* I DO like Chapel Hill though, too. It's been a while since I've been over there. I'm sure you're going to LOVE living there. I'm JEALOUS........:pfft:

Take care!

Meetz

PS.........your niece is BEAUTIFUL...........:bigsmile:

Hello Kendra~
Welcome back. I wanted to say I love your pictures. I know what you mean about North Carolina. My grandma on my dads side all of her family lies up there. I have been a few times and never wanted to leave. But I do want to say I have also been to Colorado and Utah near the Mountains and didnt want to leave either. I liked it all, it was very pretty depending what time of the year you went. I really hope you do what you want if it is moving to North Carolina. Goodluck on getting everything together. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Take care. :)

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY, I JUST CAN'T HELP LAUGHING at the title of the post..........no offense intended..........It just so happens "Peoples" is my maiden name........OY........I'm having a weird streak today, I'm sorrrrrrryyyyy. :roflmao::roflmao:

PS.........your niece is BEAUTIFUL...........:bigsmile:

LOL! Sorry about the "peoples" reference! I actually knew someone with that last name too! I was trying not to title it "Hi there y'all" because I use that term way too much!

I have to agree that baby is just precious... but I am not biased!

Back
Top Bottom