homepathy update

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

POSITIVEPERSON

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
Hi Everyone: I couldn't get off the last 1/2 tab of mysoline so I did what
I would do with a regular Dr, went for a second opionion. Got a change of
homepathy med and he didn't believe I would be without homepathy med,when I get off the last 1/2 tab.

Whats interesting I am not to take any acupunture treatment or coffee. No coffee for a year,poor me not even organic coffee. But its worth to me to get off the last 1/2 tab of mysoline. So I am making the sacrifice.

Bernard I think you should add homepathy to you alternative treatment for epilepsy list. It has done wonders for me.

Riva

That's great to hear Riva, and I would love to add it to the chart, but one thing I've tried to do is provide links to medical studies on its efficacy and potential side effects and I just can't find any information. I think part of the problem is that homeopathy is not really a specific and case independent therapy, so it is nearly impossible to qualify for a study. If you run across any studies, let me know. :)

Oh and congrats on giving up the coffee/caffeine. One less addiction is a good thing IMO. 8)

Spoke to my Dr he said to goggle in epilepsy and homapthy medicine.
Another good idea is to check out this book called Impossible Cures by
Amy Lansky.

Riva

Back
Top Bottom