How do you get around if you can't drive?

How do you get around most often without a driver's license?

• Public Transport

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Uber or other main stream ride sharing service not specific to epilepy/taxi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend/Family

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Epilepsy specific service (please post the service's name and location)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

If one has genuine migraine they should not be crass.I can have something really momentary be unaware but I will have the migraine and it impossible get out of bed.That momentary sz is all difference between foot on gas and over the red light maybe tell them that.I think that story happen in north of England or Scotland and another in America .The English guy was dustman driver and he lied on medical said he never had black outs.I felt sorry for his GP who had to go to court poor man was visibly upset the doc at one time had diagnosed him with e and signed him off driving the guy lied said he never had any problems for 3years.It was all very sad situation he needed job did he lie nobody knows The Docs said he likely was aware.I think case still pending I know relatives want answers.
So do I think you should drive even with small sz no I don't you being bullied.You need assertive lessons I went on course of them and really helps
I would rather not tell these type people that I have epilepsy. If they are being overly judgmental about a license then who knows what else they will judge about? They don't deserve to know my business. And I never said I was being bullied or that I didn't stand up to these people. People will always have opinions and some are just more open at expressing them. I roll my eyes and walk away because it's not worth getting anxious about. And the news story I heard was different. This guy was driving around his wife and children to work and school. He was also driving to and from his job. I haven't heard the dustman one yet but I'll look into it.

Back
Top Bottom